DbD resetting my rank again?
I used steam to restore DbD files to original, I logged into the game and i got a message saying that the game couldn't load my BP and progess. Then i got my rank resetted again, i was rank 4 killer and now im 5, same for survivor, from 7 to 9. What's happening?
Comments
On the 13th of every month, everyone's rank drops a little bit. It's a normal thing, it happens to everyone.
yeah i know, but logging today(after already got the reset on 13th), ìI had an error message saying that they couldn't upload my profile followed by an other rank reset
Any error code in specific, or message?
I forgot to take a screenshot of the error, but basically it said that they couldn't load my profile but the currencies yes, in fact i still have my AC and BP, but It did this weird thing of resetting my rank like it was the 13th of the month. I dont really care about the rank, but I would know what happened