When in struggle phase, if the killer is near the hook you die prematurely
Title. New bug on 4.3.0.
This is on PS4.
This bug is on ALL killers, but I think it has something to do with Pyramid Head being close to a cage and the cage moving somewhere else. The game probably thinks the hook is a cage and the killer (any killer) is PH and it makes you die.
Tagged:
Pending
Comments
Same here except when I am struggling on hook at about 66% left before dead on hook I automatically died with or without killer around. Been happening ever since this update.
pls upvote so they can see. i dont think they're aware of this issue and it's really annoying. it's not affecting all players so it might go unnoticed
I really hope this issue gets more attention
I am on Xbox and this happened to me more than once
Seems like a console bug? I haven't experienced this on PC. Can someone confirm?