Skip to content Dead by Daylight forum archive
  • Discussions
  • Categories
  • Archive announcement
Dead by Daylight forum archive
  • Discussions
  • Categories
  • Archive announcement
Home › Bug Reporting

I lost most of my dlc

xtr4me xtr4me
October 20, 2020 in Bug Reporting

I have all the dlc and when I went to open the game only two appeared, the rest is as if I had never bought,im use geforce now

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • TripleSteal TripleSteal
    October 20, 2020

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1692572

Quick Links

  • All Categories
  • Recent Discussions
  • Search

Categories

  • 212,496 Discussions
  • 108,464 Feedback and Issues
  • 168 PTB
  • 5,061 International Languages
  • 8,921 Community
  • 279 News Archives

Read THIS post.

Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.