Sounds are messed up again, lower sounds?.

i find the game very low even if i of course level up the volumen is still quite low... i tried playing with spirit for example and noticed that sounds are kind of hard to get, i mean always was with the broken sounds but i think its worse now.

Comments

  • As a Spirit main, it doesn't surprise us because it happens every patch! It's going to take shadow nerfing her to our attention!

  • Yeah I’ve noticed the same. I didn’t change my volume but everything seems quieter, and the music seems very loud in comparison to other sound effects.

  • Yeah I got pulled off a generator by a huntress because I couldn't even hear if she was close or not lol.

  • The background music seems to be louder drowning out all the other sounds/killer music. Could barely hear the Freddy Dreamworld music over the sound of the background music.

  • It's even worse? Is that even possible? I mean sometimes I was still able to hear footsteps, but in many cases they were already completely silent.

  • im not iompressed, so i was actually right. this is amazing tbh i dont how they manage to do it like this everytime.