I embarrassingly realize after my post.. but I think it still applies. We're just getting some add-ons? And purchasable cosmetics out today?
Nothing announced yet (except for the Add Ons and Items). So there is still a chance for an Event Currency. If there is none, you can expect a shitstorm (which is well-deserved IMO), since giving most Skins for Shards as well does not compensate for the two Cosmetic Sets which were available via Playtime.
Of course if there is an Event Currency AND most Outfits are also obtainable via Shards, this would be great.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Well, it starts tomorrow. Which was announced.
October 21st
I embarrassingly realize after my post.. but I think it still applies. We're just getting some add-ons? And purchasable cosmetics out today?
Nothing announced yet (except for the Add Ons and Items). So there is still a chance for an Event Currency. If there is none, you can expect a shitstorm (which is well-deserved IMO), since giving most Skins for Shards as well does not compensate for the two Cosmetic Sets which were available via Playtime.
Of course if there is an Event Currency AND most Outfits are also obtainable via Shards, this would be great.
To be fair new add-ons is something that hasn't really been done before, outside of new killers or killer reworks.