Outfits from Customizations were removed can we get them back please?
I have a steam guide that I update almost every day to keep it up to date and it's rreally fun, But now I see devs removed the outfits. Maybe it's time to stop now damn
I have a steam guide that I update almost every day to keep it up to date and it's rreally fun, But now I see devs removed the outfits. Maybe it's time to stop now damn
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You mean they removed the outfit tab in game?
Not in game, the folder that was in the game files. Where you change portraits, perks etc.
In the game files, the skins used to be under "Customization," but now every single one of them is gone.
I know because I was doing a similar thing on Google Slides, but the skins are suddenly gone.
I was hoping it was a PTB only thing but yea...
Unless I'm forgetting what the folder was called (and I checked every folder in UI, so that's literally impossible), the character portraits were removed as well, while literally everything else remains untouched.
I've been told if you add char portraits folder back you could still use custom ones.
For those who's been looking for the new custom icons. superstabby from Perks by Daylight was kind enough to share the new 4k icons here. A big fat thank you!
http://www.mediafire.com/file/j7ylx75v4c34so0/Customization.zip/file