About the "disappeared" custom character icons

Hey everyone!

This might be an ... quite unimportant thing compared to other problems with the game, but I need to talk about this.

In the recent 4.3.0 update I was greeted by this:

4K UI Icons

Updated Character portraits and customization icons for better resolution at 4K. This may result in your custom icons being replaced when you update.

How I understand it, is that you replaced the icons but left them in the same folder like before. This is not the case. That folder "CharPortraits" completely vanished, along with the new 4K pictures. I don't even find them anywhere. How am I supposed to replace the vanilla icons with my personal ones like before? I put hours of work into them only not to be able to use them anymore! It would be understandable if you thought of implementing an in-game workshop for this, but you didn't say anything about this.

WHY?

Could you please explain?

Thanks, and stay healthy.

Comments