Can we just appreciate...

What this game has managed to do? A lot of this forum has been a lot of negativity lately, and a lot of it is probably rightly earned, but still - I don't feel like the Dev's are appreciated enough for what they've done.

Yes, there are a ton of choices they make that boggle my mind. Yes, this game is severely unbalanced - and probably always will be.

But what other game can you get chased by Michael Myers, Ghost Face, and freaking Pyramid Head within the span of three games - no matter how fun or unfun it can be. This game has managed to bring so many Horror icons together, and even in the original killers they almost always knock it out of the park, at least visual design wise. Deathslinger is one of the coolest looking and sounding killers in this game, even if you hate his power. It's completely fine to critique and question why some balance changes have been made or haven't been made, but I think it's also fine to realize what they've done well.

Comments

  • Sir, this brings the question


    Who would win in a fist fight, Pyramid Head or Michael Myers?

  • @Stonuk said:

    No

    Fair enough.

  • I'm baffled they haven't touched some of the really glaring issues with even quick bandaid fixes while they work on reworks to stuff like moris, keys, and iri head but those aside, there's a reason I've put in 400 hours and counting while still having a lot of fun, which you don't find in many games.

  • @Hoodied said:

    Sir, this brings the question

    Who would win in a fist fight, Pyramid Head or Michael Myers?

    Look, I love Michael. But have you seen just how ripped Pyramid Head is? Enough with Shirtless Myers, give me Shirtless Pyramid Head.

  • Nice to see some positivity.

    I love this game. I love my Dweet. I love being able to play as my favorite horror icon, Daddy Myers.

  • @Crypticghoul said:

    I'm baffled they haven't touched some of the really glaring issues with even quick bandaid fixes while they work on reworks to stuff like moris, keys, and iri head but those aside, there's a reason I've put in 400 hours and counting while still having a lot of fun, which you don't find in many games.

    I've been playing this game for about two years now. I've taken some long breaks from it, but I always come back. Yeah, sometimes I see the balance changes and I just wonder how anyone thought that was a good idea, but it's managed a lot for being what it is.

  • @NomiNomad said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1691323#Comment_1691323

    Look, I love Michael. But have you seen just how ripped Pyramid Head is? Enough with Shirtless Myers, give me Shirtless Pyramid Head.

    Pyramid Head can't handle Daddy Meyer's. Oh, they'd fight....but in a different way...๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ณ

  • @NomiNomad said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1691328#Comment_1691328

    I've been playing this game for about two years now. I've taken some long breaks from it, but I always come back. Yeah, sometimes I see the balance changes and I just wonder how anyone thought that was a good idea, but it's managed a lot for being what it is.

    Dead by Daylight is our Brokeback Mountain...we just can't quit it....๐ŸŒˆ