lol, love it ๐
@Ihatelife said:lol, love it ๐
@Ihatelife said:
glad you liked it! XD
Click to view the GIF
Glad I could help, as a myers main
Did you made this?
@ToxicMyers said:https://tenor.com/wB0v.gifGlad I could help, as a myers main
@ToxicMyers said:
https://tenor.com/wB0v.gif
Keep it going, Myers is one of the killers I have the most fun going against, I get scared just by being stared.
@Demonl3y said:Did you made this?
@Demonl3y said:
yeah
@IshinSolarc said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1691373#Comment_1691373Keep it going, Myers is one of the killers I have the most fun going against, I get scared just by being stared.https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1691404#Comment_1691404yeah
@IshinSolarc said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1691373#Comment_1691373
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1691404#Comment_1691404
Nice job
@Demonl3y said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1691474#Comment_1691474Nice job
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1691474#Comment_1691474
thanks :))
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
lol, love it ๐
glad you liked it! XD
Glad I could help, as a myers main
Did you made this?
Keep it going, Myers is one of the killers I have the most fun going against, I get scared just by being stared.
yeah
Nice job
thanks :))