Can we have an option to play with old freddy?

As the title says I would love an option/add-on to play with old freddy. Make this happen bhvr

Comments

  • I liked the old freddy but he was pretty weak as a killer, maybe they will add another killer in the future that works similarly.

  • @GoodLookinCookin said:

    I liked the old freddy but he was pretty weak as a killer, maybe they will add another killer in the future that works similarly.

    But he was unique, weak but unique

  • No. Bhvr have yeeted his code and it'd be a bugfixing and balancing nightmare to do. I loved playing as him but I think it's time to just let him rest, pun intended.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    No. Bhvr have yeeted his code and it'd be a bugfixing and balancing nightmare to do. I loved playing as him but I think it's time to just let him rest, pun intended.

    Oh my what a nightmare. Ok that was a bad pun but still.