Purple rank Survivors don't even know what is We'll Make It
How Survivors are allowed to reach purple or even red ranks if they don't know such a basic knowledge? We'll Make It is a general perk that can be found in Blood Web from the very beginning. How is it possible?
Comments
It ain't meta bro
Ranks mean N-O-T-H-I-N-G.
There are rank 1 killers who don't even know how to use killer powers (faced a russian rank 2 streamer the other day who had prestige skin as Bubba and almost devotion 5 and still didn't know how to use the chainsaw charges. He ended up facecamping everyone, BMing on hook and still didn't de-pip).
We'll make it is a great perk, but sometimes you get teammates in solo q that have no plans to heal you and then you just gotta bring slef care or hope that the killer doesn't have franklin's. It's unfortunate, but now every killer is bringing nurse's calling so either way you'll have to run far and depending on the perk rank you might not make it in time.
It would sicken you the amount of players that only watch YouTube videos to find out what the meta is, and that’s all they’ll learn. They don’t know anything outside of 4 to 8 perks for killer and survivor. That’s it.
I still receive regular accusations of being a hacker whenever I use Dark Devotion on Clown or Doc.
it couldn't be possible because rank really meant lot of things to killer.
apparently you don't have experience of rank ing up as killer .
piping system required you to no camp, 3 kill at least, 9up hook ,hook every one at least one time, long enough match time,and lot of success hit to get pip.
so a killer can't get to rank 2 by camping .
It’s a solid perk, but can it save your teammate against a proxy camping killer?
Or can it give you a second chance after getting tunnelled off the hook?
I met red rank players who thought I was hacking as Demo cause I have 0 miss cooldown
I was running mad grit
I got 4000 hours in the game. You don't need to tell me how the game works.
EDIT: Also I said the rank 2 killer facecamped. I never said he got to rank 2 BY facecamping. If you are trying to say red ranks never camp then you are most definitely not a red rank player.
I've replaced borrowed time with we'll make it. I use it with Kindred and can heal everyone back up in no time. Yes, I understand that when the killer is proximity camping, I can't safely rescue them since I don't have borrowed time, however most of the other randoms do, which allows me to quickly heal them to go for group saves. I can't stress enough how many times it's come in clutch for late game saves and picking up slugged survivors immediately. Pair it up with desperate measures and you'll heal someone in like 5 seconds!
I wish to support everything Yamaoka has said in this thread with my backup of 2k hours as well