if you could effectively kill off any survivor and never have them in dbd again who would they be
ace hes kinda pointless unless everyone brings up the ante salty lips and slippery meat
and that swf build has been made obsolete by deliverance so off to the gulag with you.
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
Jeff. He huffs too much.
Hi. I'm that Claudette.
Although I usually play Yui these days.
Ash, zarrina, jane just by theyr existence i hate them.
really damn, I've had it come up as that instantly before.
Blendette, only because it's the one costume that people intentionally pick simply because it's so difficult to see in dark areas. It's almost like getting a free perk worth of value in terms of stealth just by using that particular skin.
I can see why the last two but why Ash? Bruce Campbell doesn't deserve this. Ashley Johanna Williams deserves better than us.
I'm pretty sure you're right: I'm fairly certain that it's the automatic censor of this forum and that no mods have to edit posts for it to happen. idk what @Grum_P is talking about, since I've seen no evidence (personally) that that's the case.
why do you hate my boi :(