So today I found out vigil stacks
Apparently with 4 people you only have like a 15 second cool down
Apparently with 4 people you only have like a 15 second cool down
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Wait really?
Yes
180% speed, because most things in this game are charges per second and positive buffs are additive,
22 second exhaustion effect on 40 second exhaustion effects
Wow, are you serious? This might explain some unexpected things I've seen.
But I mean you'd have to all stay within 8m of each other and that's the exact opposite of what you want to do
I want to bring Vigil and holdhands with my team Red Rover style!
Red Rover Red Rover bring Huntress right over!!
(heehee) I was going to hit with hatchet but this much better fun!! 🐰
It's pretty good!