Random question of the week: what is your favorite post here on the forums?

I like one in particular about all killers represented by a song. I'll link it below, I think it's really creative and fun.

@GhostyyBoi said:

Everyone's complaining about the new patch, so hopefully this is a break from that.

Some of these will be really confusing.

Never Gonna Give You Up (Rick Astley)- Mikey

Preach (Saint Motel)- Plague

All Star (Smash Mouth)- Bubba

Novocaine (The Unlikely Candidates)-Blight

The Sound Of Silence (Disturbed)- Phead

Dead Inside (Younger Hunger)- Frank

Wolf in Sheep's clothing (Set It Off)- Susie

Bad Guy (Billie Eilish)-Julie

Sound of Da Police (KRSone)-Joey

Electric Love(Borns)- Doctor

Redneck (Blake Shelton)-Billy

Seven Nation Army (The White Stripes)- Oni

My Demons (STARSET)-Spirit

Love Shack (The B-52s)-Huntress

Pale Rider (The Heavy Horses)-Deathslinger

Every Breath You Take (The Police)- Ghostface

Should I stay Or Should I Go (The Clash)- Demogorgon

Mr. Sandman (The Chordettes)- Freddy

Malpractice (Testament)-Nurse

Blood And Bones (The Blake Robinson Synthetic Orchestra)- Pig

Father and Son (Cat Stevens)- Trapper

I'll edit it if I come up with more.

Feel free to tell me how wrong I am, make suggestions, etc.

I encourage you to look up songs you don't recognize.


Comments

  • I can't find it, but it was a thread about how all survivors should start the trial downed with a one time use built in unbreakable to fix the gen speeds.

  • @TheMonadoBoi said:

    I really have nothing to add to the title. I'm kinda tired of how many people complain about how Deathslinger, Pyramid Head or Spirit "have no counterplay" when most of survivors' perks and core mechanics have little to no downsides or options for killers to play around/capitalise on.

    https://www.youtu.be/-_Pe5rta7fQ?t=750

    There were some interesting arguments/discussions on this post

  • I really liked "Share your wholesome DBD moments", it was a nice change of pace from all the heated discussions.

  • @OneClownMain said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/VSRNXVFRVQ0C/image.png

    NEW SURVIVOR

    Name: Rick Astley

    PERKS:

    Together Forever: You're never gonna give up on others. For every other survivor that is healthy or injured, you gain a stackable 4/5/6% buff to Healing, Sabotaging, Unhooking, Cleansing, Exit Gate Opening and Chest Unlocking speeds.

    "And don't you know, I would move heaven and earth to be together forever with you." - From Rick Astley's "Together Forever"

    Pray With Me: Your prayers to get rid of hexes is rewarded. When you cleanse a Dull Totem, you leave no scratch marks for 16/20/24 seconds. When you cleanse a Hex Totem, all survivors leave no scratch marks for 20 seconds.

    "If you pray with me on your knees under the willow trees and pray with me for what we need." - From Rick Astley's "Pray With Me"

    I'll Never Let You Down: You'll never run around and desert your allies. When you revive a survivor, I'll Never Let You Down activates. When activated, the revived survivor is instantly healed from Dying to Healthy. Afterwards, I'll Never Let You Down deactivates for 130/120/110 seconds and you become Exposed for 50 seconds.

    "I'll be there whenever you need me. I'll never let you down, come what my way." - From Rick Astley's "I'll Never Let You Down"


    Its just sad that its a joke i woudnt be sad if this actully happen

  • @Slashstreetboy said:

    I really liked "Share your wholesome DBD moments", it was a nice change of pace from all the heated discussions.

    that was a good one.

  • @Eathian said:

    Guys, it's Halloween 1st past 11:00, where is the Halloween event? ๐Ÿ˜ญ

    ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ

    It really captured how I felt.

  • @emptyCups said:

    just drop them below kind people

    The only post I have favorited.