Removing ranked mode ?
Hi,
I love the game and I don't want to destroy it.
I was just wondering why don't you remove the ranking system as there is no rewards and you can be rank 1 in 30H.
Let me explain myself :
Instead of an unbalanced ranking why don't you match people with there hours played ( or real MMR ) which will make the game more interesting for killers and survivors.
give people rewards ( weekly / monthly / seasonly ) for escaping, healing, hooking, killing, chasing, etc ...
I think this system will remove toxic play / players and keep goals for hardcore and lovers.
let me know what you thinking about this ?
regards.
MICHEL.
Comments
Allegedly, rewards for your rank at the end of the season are on the way. After 4+ freakin' years.
We will have to see if this will even be needed when MMR gets fully implemented.