Got stuck in a locker 3 weeks ago. Could only see the inside. Killer couldn’t pull me out. I thought this bug was fixed long ago, but nope. Turned into a 30+ minute standoff between me and the killer of who would dc first, because end game collapse didn’t do anything.
P.S. I won the standoff.
I submitted a ticket and posted about this glitch in the bugs section of the forums August 27 and it's still pending. The fact that it's still affecting people is pretty lame.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Why do coke addicts do coke?
I submitted a ticket and posted about this glitch in the bugs section of the forums August 27 and it's still pending. The fact that it's still affecting people is pretty lame.