Gen Speed should be based on the Killer
I think the base generator speed should be tuned individually to each Killer.
For example, Killers like Spirit, Freddy and Nurse should have default faster gen speeds. And Killers like Trapper, Wraith and Clown should have slower default gen speeds.
With the current balance, some Killers need TONS of gen regression perks to even function. And others don’t even need to bother and can usually have blowout games that end before 3 gens.
Comments
That sounds terrible. Also what amount of extra/less time are we talking. I also wouldn't go as far to say some killers need tons of gen regression perks. All killers can win ( however you want to define that) without a single gen regression perk most games.
I mean, a sliding scale always always allows for more accurate balancing (which is why the hard "formula" for add-ons is not conducive to good balance)...
...but like this person who posted, I think it won't work. And perhaps differently from this person, I think the devs will just be unable to do it properly if at all given their poor history of balancing.
Edit: If I had more confidence in the devs, I would be all for it!