Anyone knows the server locations? Im always with 60 to 100 ping I live in south europe
I believe the EU servers are in London and Frankfurt? Maybe? I know it's definitely in Germany.
Edit: It was indeed Frankfurt. Am big smart 8)
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87216/status-update-dedicated-servers Here is a link to all servers available.
I love the part of 2 servers almost next to each other why not on Spain?
@Primalux135 said:I love the part of 2 servers almost next to each other why not on Spain?
@Primalux135 said:
id assume because of costs (server rental and upkeep is not cheap) and availability of Amazon servers, which is what BHVR rent for DBD.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I believe the EU servers are in London and Frankfurt? Maybe? I know it's definitely in Germany.
Edit: It was indeed Frankfurt. Am big smart 8)
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87216/status-update-dedicated-servers Here is a link to all servers available.
I love the part of 2 servers almost next to each other why not on Spain?
id assume because of costs (server rental and upkeep is not cheap) and availability of Amazon servers, which is what BHVR rent for DBD.