I can't go back

Playing this game solo for 3 years. I know all about it. Recently i found a very nice couple and we play every day. (No comms)

I mean, the difference is huuuge. Having someone to care about you, doing gens, not hiding in the corner, urban evading doing nothing, or leaving you on hook and escape.

I can't return to miserable solo. Nothing new here i know, just saying that the fire about this game is back on, and i'm having fun again! 🤗

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Yay at having fun again! That's always nice. I'm glad you found something that works for you.

  • Even if you dont use comms just knowing what type of playstyle your teammates are focused on or what perks they#re using makes the game so much more enjoyable for surv.

  • @Gay Myers (Luzi) said:

    Yay at having fun again! That's always nice. I'm glad you found something that works for you.

    Thank you! ☺️

    @gibblywibblywoo said:

    Even if you dont use comms just knowing what type of playstyle your teammates are focused on or what perks they#re using makes the game so much more enjoyable for surv.

    Exactly, i know what perks they using and everything. We having some issues sometimes with the usual stuff, 3 gening, last gen very close to be done without knowing, lit totem spots.

    Only knowing that the team is working and caring about you, is the only thing i want.

  • Congrats for escaping the solo hell haha...

  • @Yamaoka said:

    Congrats for escaping the solo hell haha...

    That's the cluthiest escape in my life!

  • Knowing the perks as a solo queue would help an awful lot.