I'd just think it would be neat to have him say something when you get a good shot in.
Yes pls.
Wouldn't suit the game at all.
Only if it had an extremely low chance to happen, its a horror game, not a funny meme ok?
Idd love some voice acting from the Killers.
I think the creepy Deathslinger laugh is enough personally, it already adds plenty of personality to the character.
There's no point, I already do that.
@White_Owl said:There's no point, I already do that.
@White_Owl said:
Lol wait, I didn't realize it but this is actually true facts.
when we get aces finger guns, fine
Yes, but only if ed boon says it.
Only if it is a legendary skin of Scorpion (Mortal combat).
Now I just want Mortal Kombat outfits in the game.
We need some fun fun things in the game. This would. Be perfect
Get over here!
I want him to say something like "buckaroo" "darn". but I also think "Come here!" would also be funny.
Oh yeah, it can be real original. Not like Mortal Kombat and Dota have already done that for decades at all.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes pls.
Wouldn't suit the game at all.
Only if it had an extremely low chance to happen, its a horror game, not a funny meme ok?
Idd love some voice acting from the Killers.
I think the creepy Deathslinger laugh is enough personally, it already adds plenty of personality to the character.
There's no point, I already do that.
Lol wait, I didn't realize it but this is actually true facts.
when we get aces finger guns, fine
Yes, but only if ed boon says it.
Only if it is a legendary skin of Scorpion (Mortal combat).
Now I just want Mortal Kombat outfits in the game.
We need some fun fun things in the game. This would. Be perfect
Get over here!
I want him to say something like "buckaroo" "darn". but I also think "Come here!" would also be funny.
Oh yeah, it can be real original. Not like Mortal Kombat and Dota have already done that for decades at all.