Saturday Morning Cartoons
I want to thank the Survivors I played against this morning. I didn't have high hopes for these matches. At the reset, I went from Rank-4 to Rank-5 as Killer. My long term (well short term now) is to get to Rank-1 as Myers by Halloween 2020. I play no other Killer. It suffices to say that the road has gotten very hard and rough as I've advanced through the ranks. The large numbers of disconnects that have been cursing us all haven't helped either. Thus, starting at Rank-5 due to the reset (I haven't played Killer since the 13th), with no safety pips, I wasn't optimistic. These Survivors were CHAMPS. I didn't get a single disconnect. These guys and gals (obviously I have no way of knowing which in RL) fought to the bitter end. I don't know if any of you read this Forum, but if you do, I salute you. I know those were not easy games.
I really want to put this in context. Because of my goal, and the short time I have to complete it, I was pulling out all the stops. This means I was running my toughest Spooky Myers builds and throwing in "The Game" map whenever I could. These guys were fighting against:
Hex: Undying
Hex: Ruin
Hex: Haunted Ground
Sloppy Butcher
And they were doing it in a small, indoor map where I can track them above and below. They rode it out and gave me some pretty hard fights. One game I got a surprise, and ended up in the Auto Wreckers (beating out my map offering). That was an epic game. My point is, boys and girls, if these Players can complete these matches with style and finesses to the very BITTER end against a Spooky Myers holding ALL the cards, you too can show the class and dignity they did and stick out your games.
Comments
Yes. Don't DC brats.