Who's Worth Buying Next?

I have almost every killer except Pyramid Head, Clown, Spirit, Oni, Blight, Freddy, and Bubba. But I will never buy Bubba. ( Reasons varying. )

As far as survivors go, I have everyone except Adam, Quintin (Spelled wrong sorry) Kate, Felix, and Jeff.


Any suggestions on who I should get next? Also I think I'm missing a few survivor names so I might edit this.

Comments

  • Freddy is pretty fun with teleporting to gens and using add ons to have fake pallets. Worth getting him for sure. I wait for sales, which will probably be soon

  • @SpookyPumpkinPiez said:

    Freddy is pretty fun with teleporting to gens and using add ons to have fake pallets. Worth getting him for sure. I wait for sales, which will probably be soon

    Yeah ido too, I got Ghostface and Pig for a double discount sale and they came with Ash and Tapp. So heck yeah discounts are great try. Is Freddy hard to use though?