Abandon Penalty After Crash
Im Not One To Leave Games Over Rage, Especially With The Ban Penalty. But My Game Crashes Frequently, and I Get Banned For It. It Makes Zero Sense. Im Now On A 30 Minute Ban With No Solution. Any Help?
Im Not One To Leave Games Over Rage, Especially With The Ban Penalty. But My Game Crashes Frequently, and I Get Banned For It. It Makes Zero Sense. Im Now On A 30 Minute Ban With No Solution. Any Help?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I absolutely agree. If your game crashes, and you send Behaviour a crash report (that pops up automatically upon a crash), there is absolutely no reason the player should get a disconnection penalty.
Its like:
Player: "Hey Behaviour, I sent you a crash report a minute ago. Would you kindy not ban me?"
Developer: "DISCONNECTION PENALTY!"