Sorry if it's a repost, did a quick search but didn't see anything recent. Now I find myself watching all the videos on their channel. Wasn't even aware there was so many videos apart from the I Want It That Way parody I saw years ago lol.
Sorry if it's a repost, did a quick search but didn't see anything recent. Now I find myself watching all the videos on their channel. Wasn't even aware there was so many videos apart from the I Want It That Way parody I saw years ago lol.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I hope people keep reposting this, such a great song ;-)
Sorry if it's a repost, did a quick search but didn't see anything recent. Now I find myself watching all the videos on their channel. Wasn't even aware there was so many videos apart from the I Want It That Way parody I saw years ago lol.
Great, enjoy^^ Awesome content.
10/10