Crossplay Mode
I couldn't find the answer to this in guides e.e So I wanted to ask, if I'm in a party with another person (PC) and their crossplay settings are set to ON but mine are set to OFF, what happens?
Tagged:
Mod
I couldn't find the answer to this in guides e.e So I wanted to ask, if I'm in a party with another person (PC) and their crossplay settings are set to ON but mine are set to OFF, what happens?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
As far as I'm aware you can't play a match together
D: That sucks. I guess that means the person I'm in the party with (right now) has their settings set to off too?