Good Builds For KYF
I'm playing KYF with 4 other friends right now, and I'm wondering if you guys have any good builds I can use. I have all dlcs, and playing both killer and survivor.
I'm playing KYF with 4 other friends right now, and I'm wondering if you guys have any good builds I can use. I have all dlcs, and playing both killer and survivor.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What killer do you main?
Myers but I'm trying to get build for everyone since I'm equally good with them. We are playing super toxic.
STBFL
BBQ
M&A
NOED
If you wanna troll your friends, run
Devour Hope
Ruin
M&A
Knock Out
Survivor:
Self Care
Dead Hard
Urban
Leader
My build for Hag (if you ever decide to use her)
Ruin
Pop Goes the Weasel
Deerstalker
Sloppy Butcher/Remember Me
For Clown I use
Ruin
Enduring/Brutal Strength
Pop Goes the Weasel/Remember Me
Deerstalker
Hope this helps!
Just run Jumpscare Myers. Everyone will have a great experience!
Jump scare builds are fun. Myers with Scratched Mirror and M&A, Freddy with paint brush and M&A. You could play some other killer with Insidious. Hag with Mint Rag, Gramma's Heart and Tinkerer. Oh play Wraith with NOED and Blood Warden then just let them do all the gens and chase them at the end when they go to open a gate.
No Doc with tiny terror radius! Use M&A and Insidious with calm add-ons to shrink his TR in punishment then don't use treatment for the start of the game. You will have a 12m TR and can sneak up on people. After a while start using treatment to tier up everyone and your TR will grow like crazy. Once they are all tiered up at least once, go back to punishment and stand somewhere like an illusion, then wait for the fun.
Just use whatever you want kyf is all about learning and having fun
You can still do that. Just don't do it right away. Build tension. If you catch a few of them just running around you get them to scramble. Then once you take a hook you tier everyone up once. Then go Insidious somewhere in punishment mode and they will think you are an illusion.
Thanks for all the suggestions :P