DBD Dream Couple
Personally plague and Wraith would be cute and also Claudette and Jake. What do y'all think?
Tagged:
Mod
Personally plague and Wraith would be cute and also Claudette and Jake. What do y'all think?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Wraith is already with Nurse
Oh, and I forgot about my eboni mori and Blendette mains
Clown and Adam. ❤️❤️❤️
Pyramid Head and The Spirit XXX
Me and a hook.
felix and myself ❤️
Honestly I love this picture so Wraith and Nurse <3
Me and Dwight! I can't picture Dwight with anyone else and is the only character I find attractive!
This picture is the exact reason I pair those two together as well lol
This is just a match made in heaven. I love it^^
Jane and Kate