Ps4 game killing me in struggle phase

I was on struggle hook and the legion hooked another survivor who was dead hook and it killed me instantly with over half my struggle bar left and me struggling the whole time! All four were alive when i got hooked and he got another survivor and hooked them and it immediately killed me. I can’t even save a video of dbd on ps4 anymore because we had a system update yesterday that messed up everything. This has happened several times to me and even to others so idk what is going on?

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • this topic is another example of so many ignored reports...my guess? it's an optimization issue and will not be addressed because next gen is right around the corner.....enjoy the struggle my people

    @LovelyMarsy said:

    Every time I go into struggle phase, spamming X does not work. It visibly lags and interrupts my struggling, killing me. Two other people I have played with have been having the same issue. We have all checked our internet and controllers, we have also tried switching the lobbies, but the issue persists.

    @coley_219 said:

    ps4 - no doubt now...dead hard caused me to die prematurely. Pyramidhead chases my friend, he dead hards and goes down and even though i am not done struggling it interrupts me and forces me dead. NJ, USA

    https://youtu.be/ZeleNvgYfzE

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/EXKL4TSGTWV6/ps-messages-20200824-163806.jpg


    @rebecca123 said:

    Platform - Xbox

    Issue - On hook in the struggle phase and since the latest patch release I have died early 5 times despite spamming the struggle button

    Repeatable - yes , in the past 15 games it has happened 5 times