Suggestion for certain Autohaven maps for when they're getting updated
Specifically Azarov's Resting Place and Wretched Shop, and to a lesser extent Wrecker's Yard. These three map in particular are uniquely affected by RNG in ways that other maps aren't. It seems like sometimes, once the game has met its pallet quota, it just fills the rest of the map with empty space.
As an example: I played a game on Azarov's today. Both ends of the map were nearly empty. Shack side had a 4 lane, a hill, and that tile with a window you can only medium vault from one side. I kid you not, the rest of that side was dead space, save a lone sad tree. Main building side wasn't any better. Dead space everywhere.
I've had similar experiences on Wretched Shop in particular, but I also see a bunch of dead space on Wrecker's occasionally.
Long story short: please reduce the dead space, normalize the distance between pallets and windows better, and tighten the range of the potential number of pallets.
And for Azarov's in particular, it's incredibly easy for the killer to just guard one side of the map for an easy 3-gen (or even 4-gen, when the middle gen spawns close to one side). Not to mention that if the killer downs someone on a side with 3 gens, they can now wait at the choke point to both force an easy hook state and a 3-gen. This is the map I dislike the most on both sides. As killer it's a boring free win. As survivor, especially solo, it's impossible to tell my team how not to 3-gen, so if they don't know that then ######### me I guess.
Please tweak these maps when their turn comes up. Thanks!
Comments