Dont you love. ..

these guys who complain about slugging because ,,it wastes their time" but then proceeds to wait until the last second of EGC while tbagging to waste the killers time?


Same goes for killers who complain about that but then proceed to slug without hooking anyone.

Comments

  • I suppose everyone knows people are hypocrites. Maybe that's one (of many) reason(s) why the devs won't ever give anything about player feedback.

  • @Yamaoka said:

    I suppose everyone knows people are hypocrites. Maybe that's one (of many) reason(s) why the devs won't ever give anything about player feedback.

    I cant blame the devs for it.

  • I just kill em all before the EGC, then they have very little time for tea bags

  • @Demonl3y said:

    these guys who complain about slugging because ,,it wastes their time" but then proceeds to wait until the last second of EGC while tbagging to waste the killers time?

    Same goes for killers who complain about that but then proceed to slug without hooking anyone.

    Only when I get killed by the entity timer on top of hatch because some idiot wanted to get his teabags in on the killer

  • You don't understand, it's waste of time only when they are losing.

  • People are hypocrites. The same people who complain about DS/UB or Ruin/Undying will run those same exact perks the next time they swap role.

  • @Justalittlepeeck said:

    You don't understand, it's waste of time only when they are losing.

    This sums it up with a nice little bow.

  • I hate wasted time either way. If your team is safely at the gates and everyone's healed up (i.e. not trying for altruism points) just GO. If you're waiting for a valid reason, no biggie, that reason is usually obvious, and failing to chase someone out properly can actually result in an even bigger loss for a killer. No problem. I also generally don't want "pity hits" at the end if I'm losing because frankly it's not very many points, would rather just move on to the next game, though I appreciate the sentiment.

    Likewise, while slugging on some occasions might actually result in the least amount of wasted time overall (since you'll end the match much faster than doing 8 more chases) it feels a lot less like "game time" to the slugged players, and closer to if a killer had a 4 minute stun, although not quite the same. It's not really wasting time but it's ruining the time.

    Make it fun, and make it fast. That's my motto in life, just ask my wife!

  • @Ace_Ventura said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/198044/dont-you-love

    Better comparison:

    People who whine about being slugged because it wastes their time, but then when they are slugged for what was originally going to be like 10-20 seconds, they crawl away to ensure they are slugged for even longer.

    true

  • Game is a waste of time in reality

  • @GoodLookinCookin said:

    Game is a waste of time in reality

    How?