Best survivors you faced 2020?

Since the year is coming to an end I was wondering what kind of caliber of survivors you faced.

Were there any teams or specific survivors you remember due to their skill in looping, juking or crazy good coordination resulting in record speed generators?

Personally I gotta admit the guys below impressed me with their sheer coordination. Even though I ended literally every chase in around 10 seconds I still lost 1 gen per hook. I can't remember the last time I faced survivors who pumped out the gens THAT efficiently (no toolboxes in case you're wondering). I wish I got these as teammates when I play survivor:

https://youtu.be/ncScbJ1PuS4


Comments

  • I've run into a lot of good players this year both killer and survivor side, so it's hard to really single them out since I play at high ranks and see a lot of them.

    I will say though as a Trapper main I'm counting on those great survivors to run loops optimally without regard to my traps, so I appreciate them all dearly.

  • There have been numerous exceptionally good players I faced. One Meg stands out for me though - she was the first Survivor I couldn´t get with the Kanabo no matter what, she was an absolute Legend. Made me feel like a baby Oni every chase I took with her.