My revised Blight addon tier list

my-image.png

The addons from left to right are from best to worst within the same tier relative to each other

This is just from personal experience using these addons

Comments

  • Maybe I'm just big pepega and suck with it, but I think Adrenaline Vial is F tier. I hate that thing with a passion.

  • Honestly, blighted crow can be S tier if you can use it well, that speed boost is insane.

  • Really surprised to see placebo at the bottom, it is so good with the consecutive speed slam add ons as you start of slow and get a bit of time to plan your future slams speeding up each time also getting 100% bloodpoints along the way.


    Not sure where i would put it in your tier list but defo not bottom

  • @KrazyKatFTW said:

    Really surprised to see placebo at the bottom, it is so good with the consecutive speed slam add ons as you start of slow and get a bit of time to plan your future slams speeding up each time also getting 100% bloodpoints along the way.

    Not sure where i would put it in your tier list but defo not bottom

    I put it at bottom because instead of slowing myself down for decision making its better to train myself to speed up for split second decision making, also blight doesn't need more bp I usually max out by the middle of the game

  • I don't have much experience to say how all of his addons works

    But I am a baby Blight so I'll get better sooner or later (likely later)

  • @KnotEnthusiast said:

    Maybe I'm just big pepega and suck with it, but I think Adrenaline Vial is F tier. I hate that thing with a passion.

    Its one upside isn't enough to justify the no turning while rushing its a change in playstyle addon that is almost always only a detriment

  • @MusicNerd_TC said:

    Honestly, blighted crow can be S tier if you can use it well, that speed boost is insane.

    the speedboost is insane, however the ability to down at nurse/spirit speeds with the ring and free detections with compound 21 are even stronger,

    Also shredded notes making it so max cooldown is 6.66 seconds and both iridescent are slightly above in my opinion, but the crows effect is really strong as long as you can use it properly

  • @KrazyKatFTW said:

    Really surprised to see placebo at the bottom, it is so good with the consecutive speed slam add ons as you start of slow and get a bit of time to plan your future slams speeding up each time also getting 100% bloodpoints along the way.

    Not sure where i would put it in your tier list but defo not bottom

    also getting 100% bloodpoints along the way.

    Dunno about others, I've literally never failed to max deviousness though unless I won in 2 mins

  • @Xpljesus said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1681996#Comment_1681996

    also getting 100% bloodpoints along the way.

    Dunno about others, I've literally never failed to max deviousness though unless I won in 2 mins

    same, I once ended a game with only 4 chases as blight and still maxed deviousness

  • One could argue compound 33 is S tier. Alchemist ring is a little too situational for me to put it at the top.

  • @chieften333 said:

    One could argue compound 33 is S tier. Alchemist ring is a little too situational for me to put it at the top.

    Alchemists rings effect can allow you to consistently down at nurse speeds as a blight when used to its full potential, and even then the side grade of 0.5 seconds off each charges cooldown is enough to already make it a good addon.

  • @bjorksnas said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1681973#Comment_1681973

    Its one upside isn't enough to justify the no turning while rushing its a change in playstyle addon that is almost always only a detriment

    Ahh, I got the Adrenaline Vial and Compound 33 icons mixed up, I thought you put it A tier. My mistake!

  • @KnotEnthusiast said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1682007#Comment_1682007

    Ahh, I got the Adrenaline Vial and Compound 33 icons mixed up, I thought you put it A tier. My mistake!

    its hot garbage no one would ever put it in A tier

  • Blight main here, used every add-on several times and Adrenaline Vial is definitely in the wrong spot, same with placebo tablet


    Adrenaline Vial does more harm than good, making survivors that move to the left or right basically avoiding your attack, and even with the nascar blight build its still not worth using

    placebo tablet is bad on its own, however with the turning add-ons it can make short loops lethal

  • Yeah pretty accurate from my experience.

  • @bjorksnas said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1681990#Comment_1681990

    the speedboost is insane, however the ability to down at nurse/spirit speeds with the ring and free detections with compound 21 are even stronger,

    Also shredded notes making it so max cooldown is 6.66 seconds and both iridescent are slightly above in my opinion, but the crows effect is really strong as long as you can use it properly

    Eh, I think the new compound 21 is a tad bit overrated, because of how short the duration and range is.

    Alchemists ring is by far the best blight add-on, you're 100% right on that one, I just think the crow should be up there with alchemists ring.

  • @Hoodied said:

    Blight main here, used every add-on several times and Adrenaline Vial is definitely in the wrong spot, same with placebo tablet

    Adrenaline Vial does more harm than good, making survivors that move to the left or right basically avoiding your attack, and even with the nascar blight build its still not worth using

    placebo tablet is bad on its own, however with the turning add-ons it can make short loops lethal

    adrenaline vial just has too much of a downside with no turning for its upsides, also tidbit about blight his turning is directly connected to his speed, so slowing him down and giving him more turning is worse than speeding him up and giving him more turning, because the base amount of turning is related to his movement speed, it might give you more time to think and slow it down enough to get those close quarters hits however if you play it enough to speed up to manage it without the addon you are all the better for it so in a way its either training or limiting depending on how you look at it

  • @MusicNerd_TC said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1682011#Comment_1682011

    Eh, I think the new compound 21 is a tad bit overrated, because of how short the duration and range is.

    Alchemists ring is by far the best blight add-on, you're 100% right on that one, I just think the crow should be up there with alchemists ring.

    Crow is nice but In my experience some of his other addons are better than crow, getting a instadown a few times a game or breaking pallets with super brutal strength that slows will always be a bit higher in my opinion, but compound 21 has won me games on indoor maps because you are never in a bad map with that addon which is why I think its S tier