I'm back after like...a month?
Did I miss anything? any major update? are we using the new MMR or not?
but most importantly... how the hell do you play with new killer? any good tutorial on youtube? because I cannot figure him out...
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
New mid Chapter next week, MacMillian reworked and lots of perk changes. PH tweaked.
No MMR yet.
The way you play the new killer is by not playing him. There’s probably a bunch of guides on YouTube now. I don’t play him because he doesn’t seem appealing to play imo. And he’s hard to use with console. I’d rather play nurse on console than blight.
Next major update in next week. No, new MMR is not activated, but DC penalties are back.
General tips for Blight
Not much but Blight is hella fun and I'd recommended giving him a try. It might take a while to figure him out but its worth it.