Will we ever get an update regarding FPS drops?
I know optimization isn't super easy to solve but just fixing FPS drops (getting hit with exposed status effect/sloppy butcher,sometimes survivor using dead hard,survivors getting an item from the chest,getting the first stack of bloodlust as killer etc.) would improve console/lower end pc perfomance so much.
Comments
I know next generation consoles will be 4K/60FPS so maybe that will help :)
That's great i guess but i don't have that much money to spent on a next gen console right now.
And i think i'm not the only one with that kind of problem or at least a similiar one
No you are not lol, I have constant frame drops on the PS4 Pro, I have always been hoping for the frame drops to be fixed. Honestly has gotten worse, Blight is so 50/50 if I have a stable frame rate or not. Very annoying. But luckily I am gwtting a PS5 so hopefully that update will fix it.
That's great for you,but there will probably still be enough players that aren't able/don't want to go next gen yet.