Distortion Broken?
I played a game last night with Distortion, and it didn't take a token away for BBQ & Chili.
Anyone notice that it may be broken?
Tagged:
Mod
I played a game last night with Distortion, and it didn't take a token away for BBQ & Chili.
Anyone notice that it may be broken?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It might be a bug I haven't noticed cause I have been using Distortion recently
If a token is currently being used and another aura perk activates, you won't use both tokens, so are you sure another aura perk wasn't being activated?
I don't think there was, but I stopped using it after that one game. I'll test it again tonight, thanks.
If you do test it again and find that it is indeed not working as designed, please make a Bug Report on the forum and provide as much information as possible - video is handy so that we can see the exact circumstances. Thank you.