Minecraft has a Myers skin named "Mayonnaise Face"
My cousin pointed this out to me a time ago. Ever since I can't not call him this in my head.
Now, you too have been cursed. Cursed by Mayonnaise Face. 😱😳😦
My cousin pointed this out to me a time ago. Ever since I can't not call him this in my head.
Now, you too have been cursed. Cursed by Mayonnaise Face. 😱😳😦
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Screenshot.
It would be courteous if you to provide a picture since not everyone plays Minecraft.
Hold on..he's looking through his skins....
Well, now that you’re making me wait, you must compensate me for my time. I request a shirtless picture of Felix and a slice of butter cake since I’m hungry.
Where am i?
How about this pic I found somewhere??
Felix and the buttercake are what he's stepping on....cause that's how Daddy rolls...🌈
This is so frustrating. We can't find it. It was in a skin pack (from what I remember) that came with like 4 horror villains. I think Jason and Freddy were in it and they all had clever names. I know he owned the set cause I played Mayonnaise Face when we role played this camping horror story, once.
We looked through all his skins and I don't know why we can't find it....
shhhh!
we're not supposed to share leaked images of future skins!
better hope the mods wont see you 👀
Oh em gee, I’m all hot and bothered now. It’s probably a good thing this isn’t a cosmetic in the game, I’d literally throw myself at him and ruin the match for everyone.
Wheres the 'cling to Killers upper thigh" annimation. I wish they'd throw in stuff like this for fun. ❤️