The new content update said it would give people 250K Blood points because of the troubleshoot error code 111 and 112
I start the game and nothing happened. I really need the blood points because i dont have lots of good perks and addons.
Please help me
I believe these were time limited and that it finished some time ago
@Mandy said:I believe these were time limited and that it finished some time ago
@Mandy said:
Ohhh thats why,
Sorry really want some bloodpoints right now because i just spent it all on hillbilly who got nerfed :(
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I believe these were time limited and that it finished some time ago
Ohhh thats why,
Sorry really want some bloodpoints right now because i just spent it all on hillbilly who got nerfed :(