Xbox game pass (PC) version to Steam account transfer.
I started playing on the Windows but I'd like to get Freddy so I wanted to get the steam version for when my subscription expires. Can I transfer my data?
Tagged:
Mod
I started playing on the Windows but I'd like to get Freddy so I wanted to get the steam version for when my subscription expires. Can I transfer my data?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No you can’t. Currently you can only use cross Progression for Steam and Stadia (don’t know if now or soon available) and Switch will follow shortly.
Windows Store, XBox and Playstation haven’t been confirmed to get this feature. BHVR knows the community wants it and they are trying to get it but it’s not only for them to decide, they need the approval from Microsoft and PlayStation for it.
Sorry, but there's currently no cross progression available between Windows Store/Xbox/PS systems and we do not know if this will be available in the future.
There will be cross progression between Steam, Stadia & Switch.
Ok thanks for the help.