Balance Changes

So I am a big fan of the game and love to play Killer. I've been trying to get better with survivor, furthest I've gotten is rank 5. What I've noticed is that Killer is much more rewarding than Survivor. When I play survivor It frustrates me to no end how easily a killer can simply walk across the map to a hook and it takes forever to wiggle free. I get that wiggling free is supposed to not happen all the time to make it a challenge. But there are wayyyyy too many fricken hooks around the map and within range that the killer can just window shop which one they want to throw you on. If I'm on a hook and I can count 3-4 hooks nearby that is not balanced. And the fact that hooks are even so close to basements at times too?

You can't destroy hooks anymore unless you die on one? If you have 10+ hooks on a map and 4 in the basement that are permanent, there should be a strategic way to get rid of at least 3 of those hooks with sabotage. I think that there should be a limit to how many hooks can be taken out because, yes it is unfair to the killer the way it was before with destroying all the hooks. But there are way too many hooks that are close together. So, either take out some of those hooks, spread them out further, make it a little harder for killers or even certain killers to transport a survivor with one hand... like Hag or Nurse.

The offering for petrified oak is basically a joke... literally a purple offering and "slightly" increases the range... not even moderately or greatly, and it's a purple offering... "LOGIC"

Please do something about wiggle/speed and or carry speed... and hook placement/amounts. It would make the games much more enjoyable and challenging if you actually could position yourself or destroy certain hooks and do certain gens placements to strategize within the map.

Also side note... Please add in a Nurse skin for the Spirit like the one from Silent Hill... and add in the Pyramid Head variation from the Movie... Much Much scarier and more intimidating. lol

It would be cool if you added in different mori's too... maybe those creepy bugs coming to devour you as a mori for Pyramid Head. Also the animations/graphics would be nice if they were updated too. Some look kind of cheesy and not very scary/gory. lol



Thanks!

Comments