I tend to sit on forums alot when I have nothing else to do, so yeah I got alot of posts lol
I also remember some of the downs and ups of forums too, the downvote button being abused, lol and awesome being abused, I remember alot just for how long I have been on forums.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
it's fake, you have over 10k!
Congratulations, that's an awful lot of posts.
I tend to sit on forums alot when I have nothing else to do, so yeah I got alot of posts lol
I also remember some of the downs and ups of forums too, the downvote button being abused, lol and awesome being abused, I remember alot just for how long I have been on forums.
Also thanks!
congratz
Thanks!