killer being bullied and ranking
Something making this game extremely unfun is the fact that when I queue for survivor I get put into games where my team has no med kits, no flash lights, and get killed like immediately because they don't know how to evade or sneak around and complete generators, however when I play killer I'm up against a 4 stack constantly in comms, with flash lights, all med kits tool boxes. The second I pickup a survivor another one is camping me and sabotaging every hook I try to bring them to or put a flash light on my face and keep me chasing them for like 2 minutes and window looping me.
I'm new to the game, and the matchmaking here is terrible.
Comments
If there's particular things that annoy you, maybe keep that stuff in mind when picking your killers/perks? I don't like having hooks sabotaged in front of me either- so I just run agitation. I do wish there was an indicator whether or not people were grouped up. At least after the match.