Fps going to be fixed on Xbox anytime soon?

I understand 15 fps are cinematic but come on guys

Comments

  • What's funny is that I can play Gears 4 in 4k at 60fps on the X, but a flip book still has better FPS than DBD. It's not my console it's the game.

  • They mentioned in the last stream and on the forums that console will be getting optimisation in December.

  • They mentioned in the last stream and on the forums that console will be getting optimisation in December.

    I don’t remember them saying this. Can you find the post you’re talking about?

    (Not that I don’t believe you, I’m just interested in hearing more as an Xbox player)
  • @ 46:00 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0L3hf-XjLcg

    There's a comment from Not_Queen somewhere on the Forums that mentions the month on when they want to release the patch which is in December.

  • The game is poorly optimised in general. Even on my okish PC it runs kinda badly (I dont even have constant 60, especially as doc), so when porting the game onto a lower-performance hardware, guess whats happening^^

  • Its weird I never noticed the frames drop until I heard it in the stream. That explains why in some matches I can hit 5 or 6 great skill checks in a row and in some I can't hit a single one.