Next reworked map or maps
This is simple which maps do you want updated next but which one do you think the Devs will update next.
This is simple which maps do you want updated next but which one do you think the Devs will update next.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
i want ormond updated but tbh knowing the devs they'll do azarovs or smth idk
Azarov Realm would be my pick
Ormond and Red Forest are the 2 I'm looking forward to. I'm thinking they're probably going to update Autohaven and Coldwind next, though.
My guess would be one of the old original realms, propably either Coldwind Farm or Autohaven Wreckers. Which I would WISH for though would be Ormond, this map is so miserable.
Looking forward to Swamp maps and Ormond. I actually don’t have anything against them in their current state, but I hope for really cool aesthetics.