Freddy Buff Idea
His Original Power:
- Survivors who are awake do not see or hear The Nightmare. (Freddy has no collision with awake survivors and Freddy’s terror radius and lullaby is 24 meters.)
- Once targeted by The Nightmare's power, Survivors enter the Dream Transition after some time. (Precise 7 seconds)
- During the Dream Transition they can see The Nightmare intermittently. (Freddy is slowed when channeling his power)
- When the Dream Transition lapses, the Survivor is pulled into the Dream World.
- Survivors' Auras are revealed to The Nightmare when they are outside of his terror radius.
- Survivors suffer an action speed penalty of 50%.
- To exit the Dream World, Survivors can find other non-sleeping Survivors to perform a wake up action.
- Some failed actions can wake up the Survivor. (no Sabotage fail)
- Getting hooked wakes up the Survivor.
My Idea:
- Dream Transition reduce to 5 seconds. (2 seconds reduces Addon's reduce now 1 second)
- No slow downing Freddy when he catch survivor with his power.
- Survivor can't do any action 1 second after pulled into the Dream World. (Addons can do this longer)
- Survivors auras can be seeing by Freddy when they are outside of his radius. (same like original)
- Sabotage can wake up Survivor.
- Getting hooked doesn't wake up Survivor. (unhooked Survivor can't be seeing by Freddy 5 seconds)
- Survivor wakes up other Survivor 2 seconds longer.
- Survivor suffer an action speed penalty of 30%
- Freddy can see Survivors in locker.
- Freddy's Deviousness action - Dream Master from 500 to 300
- Freddy has no collision with awake survivors and Freddy’s terror radius and lullaby is 28 meters.
Comments
WOWIE. I really did that post? Few of this is nerfed in this update (2.4.0) guess which.
2 . I see nothing wrong with his point gain it's good as is his point isn't an issue.
3 . Dream transition should be 4 seconds.
4 .Why would sabotage wake people up doesn't really make sense.
5 . The hook part makes 0 sense.
Other than that it's 👌
When they fix his prototype i will be hopeful of freddy. Freddy needs a power redesign to better fit him. Freddy fans are pushing away from dbd cause they hurt him so bad in design.
Maybe my idea isn't perfect. I did this discussion when I was thinking I am OP Freddy - but when I reached 3-1 rank in survivor and killer I saw Freddy is easy to beat (when you are a killer) But thanks for opinion @KingSavageGaming