How much is DBD in Stadia (regular free membership)?
I have been searching a lot but couldn't find
the reason Im choosing stadia is because my 7-year laptop cannot handle DBD so far in Steam....
I have been searching a lot but couldn't find
the reason Im choosing stadia is because my 7-year laptop cannot handle DBD so far in Steam....
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't know because I have stadia pro so with the base game being free I never saw a price. I know the gold edition which includes I think 13 killers and survivors is 69.99 I can confirm though that dbd runs really well with stadia so you should be happy with it.
I paid 10 bucks (50% off for my Steam version), it is so ridiculous paying a lot of money... I would go for the basic version, anyone knows the price?
Looks like it is $19.99
thanks bruh