One problem with mobile update.
Mobile just got an update to keep up with console and PC and I didn't have problems with it except one.
There are 6 windows in the main building second floor on Haddonfield. The double windows are in that front deck where a survivor can see you miles away. It's near impossible to catch someone if they loop those windows since you'll need all four blocked. And it's not possible to get close enough to a survivor looping those windows. Even with Bamboozle.
Tagged:
Trusted




Comments
Seems fair to me.
I thought so then I played killer and I couldn't get close to the survivor.
yup
Haddonfield is unplayable now on mobile.
But they're doing a hotfix soon, maybe that'll get changed.
Yeah I bet they will hopefully though they don't make that mistake again.
Holy #########, this game's bright!
Yup but it's dark on MacMillan and they had to take yamaoka off because it was having problems and they're fixing it now.