How do you unblock someone?
I accidentally blocked a friend of mine while trying to invite him to my party. Now when he sends me friend request I don't receive them and I can't find him in 'Find a friend'.
Is there a way to unblock someone?
I accidentally blocked a friend of mine while trying to invite him to my party. Now when he sends me friend request I don't receive them and I can't find him in 'Find a friend'.
Is there a way to unblock someone?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah. Just press "UNBLOCK". If you can't find him - look better.
They don't disappear from the list after you block them. Only after you delete them from friendlist.