(UI Issue) Friendlist - Languages other than English
Languages other than English show up as ■■■■■■■■ in lobbies, friend list, and in game.
This makes it almost impossible to see who you are inviting without changing the in-game language to another language. As I have global friends (Chinese, Taiwanese, Japanese and Korean) there is no way to know if I am inviting the right player.
I used to be able to use Steam profile to see the name but with crossplay, I can't even do that now.
Please make foreign language characters show, regardless of the language the player is using in-game.
Comments
I am playing on the German language version, and I have no problems with the friendslist. I am on PC.
Do you see Japanese/Chinese/Korean characters? I'd be interested to know. Playing in English looks like the following, and I have friends who have the same issue.
I blacked out names but some show correctly, others show in this way.
Ohh, you are talking about non-latin letters!
Yeah, no I cant see them. Apparently Dbd doesnt support them.