The one thing that makes me so mad

The one thing that really makes me mad in game, is when you are hooked and your teammate is being chased so they decide to unhook you to distract the killer. Causing you to be rehooked right away and go into second stage or death. Sh***y teamatessssssss are the worst.

Comments

  • I hear ya. That's why I went back to killer. Well, one of the reasons. Bad team mates that pulled these stuns, and the constant wave of console killers bringing moris.

    I get it if they have BT, but without? And then they'll have the nerve to complain about camping/tunneling.

  • @kayleefaye98 said:

    The one thing that really makes me mad in game, is when you are hooked and your teammate is being chased so they decide to unhook you to distract the killer. Causing you to be rehooked right away and go into second stage or death. Sh***y teamatessssssss are the worst.

    Farming sucks :(. That's why DS is almost necessary in solo q.

  • That is on par when your teammate decides to play ring around the rosey when your on second hook by the killer.