Anyone else see beams of light?
20201011_190434_HDR.jpg
20201011_190441_HDR.jpg
Im not entirely sure as to if this was a glitch but my first game on today I found myself wandering around to these glowing beams of light most of the match. They would randomly pop up and disappear throughout the match one at a time. The light also seemed to have a glowing sound when around them which has me quite confused. Anyone know what these are?
Comments
Map with addon for marking something
There is a map add-on that lets you leave a mark that your teammates can see. I use it to show what gen Im working on or point out a hatch or a chest with an item inside still...
Glads Bead map add on
Ahhh that would make sense
Yeah in all my time playing this game I have never seen this addon until now, thanks for the help
Thanks for the help, Ill keep this in mind
Legend has it that the Heavenly Light of God will only be visible to pure souls whose hearts and minds completely devoid of toxicity.
It's a map addon.
If only it was the first thing
I really regret not getting the crown headpiece for Jeff. Jeff + Glass Bead + Crown = Jesus Christ
Jeff was the hardest crown for me to get! It took longer than everyone else put together. I was crying with trying! I think The Entity just didn't want Jesus in her game....😢
THERE ARE FOUR LIGHTS!!
tbh I have literally never seen that before.